Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Sheppard Family Update- June


OK so this is late but cut me some slack! I am on bedrest and we just moved across the country : ) I am just glad that I finally got some pics up on our blog! I am going to keep this short and simple.  Here is what is new in our lives right now:

-We moved into our new house in TX
-We found out we are expecting a baby boy and have decided to name him Levi Nathaniel.
-Doug started his new job and is loving it! He already planned his first event for a July 4th BBQ in our neighborhood. 
-Logan made a new best friend who has rang our doorbell and come over to play almost every day since I have been here.  His name is Drake and he is 6 and lives nextdoor.  Logan is already trying to get me to let him have a sleepover. LOL
-Doug's mom has been living with us to take care of the kids while I am stuck on bedrest and Doug has to work.
-The kids and Doug's mom are leaving tomorrow to head to Louisiana.  They will stay there a day or so and then load up to head to Disney World.  Doug has decided to stay here and take care of me.  I am bummed that I can't go but atleast the kids don't have to miss out.  Thanks Paula and Wayne for taking them!

I will post more updates and pics as they come! I hope all is well with everyone!

XOXO,
The Sheppard Bunch

No comments: