Friday, June 18, 2010

More Pics of Our New House




Aila's room is pretty much all done.  All I have left are these little mesh butterflies to stick on the wall above her bed.  Here is her room:
Her bed, bookshelf and toy chest.  Notice that Aila is now sleeping in a toddler bed!:
Aila's closet:
Her nice big window with pretty butterfly curtains:

Aila's dresser and my favorite wall in her room.  It has a cute butterfly lamp from her cousin Marisa and these awesome felt butterflies that I have collected for the last 2 Easters at the dollar store:

I haven't decorated Logan and Levi's room just yet.  I wanted to make sure Levi was definitely a boy and that was confirmed yesterday by another ultrasound.  I ordered everything off of walmart.com yesterday to decorate their room.  Here is the room without any decoration:

The boys' beds:

Logan's new loft bed:

Levi's crib:

Here is my color scheme inspiration for the boys room.  Their colors will be bright blues and greens:
Here is a rug I ordered:
And some pillows I got:

I ordered 2 of the green box shelf:

And I got these awesome wall stickers:


Here is a wall we decorated in our hallway:

Here is our guest bathroom.  It is pretty much done but I still want to add some more color to it.  I saw on a decorating website someone who took wood framing and stuck it on their white cabinets with nice colorful fabric in the middle and it made their plain whit cabinets look really pretty.  I think I might try it in this room sometime down the road.  The door on the left leads to the tub.  I love the setup because the tub is right in the middle with one door that leads to the guest toilet and sink and a door on the other side that leads to the master toilet and sink.:

Here is the cabinet decoration I am talking about.  I would probably use a dark brown border and then a pretty earth tone paper to match the other stuff we have in there:

This is the sink.  I am taking a picture from inside the tub with the door open into the guest bath so I could stand far enough back to get the picture:

Our nice towels and little pictures in the guest bath:

Here is what the middle bath section looks like.  It's nothing special.  Just a room with a tub in it:

1 comment:

jesska lynn photography said...

LOVE the cabinet idea!!!! <3