Saturday, June 5, 2010

Quick Update

For those of you who are wondering where are all the updates on our blog...A LOT IS GOING ON:

1.  I went to the ER 2 weeks ago from bleeding and it turns out I have a massive subchorionic hemmorage.  They thought my cervix was opening and they told me I would miscarry within 48 hours.  PRAISE THE LORD that this has not happened and doctors are very hopeful that the baby will make it to full term with no problems now.  I have had to be on bed rest and I can't get on the computer much so that should explain the lack of updates.

2.  On top of all that, Doug and the kids moved to Texas for Doug's new job and had to leave me behind since it was not safe for me to travel yet.  He has been such an amazing husband and daddy taking care of the kids and handling the move.  Thank God for his family because they have been helping a ton and we would not get through this without their help.  Doug's dad even flew to AZ so he could drive the moving truck and Doug could drive the van.

3.  Fast foward to Tuesday afternoon where I had an ultrasound to see if my cervix was really opening.  Praise the Lord that it is NOT! Plus the hemmorage has gotten smaller and the baby still looks great! We even found out that it is a BOY!!! We will be naming him Levi Nathaniel.  Levi is of the chosen priesthood in the bible and it means joined together.  Nathaniel means God's miracle.  Because of the good results of this ultrasound they gave me the ok to move to Texas.  Now I am here with my family and overjoyed to see Doug and the kids everyday.  I am so grateful that my mom let me stay with her and she took care of me but I really missed my babies! It is good to be home!!!

No comments: