Friday, June 18, 2010

I Love These Guys!


I love Doug and the kids so much that my heart could burst! To think that God is blessing me with another miracle just awes me and fills me with joy.  It also really humbles me.  I have never been so scared or upset as the weekend we were just waiting to miscarry.  I always thought a miscarriage would be sad but I don't think I ever realized how much of a loss it would feel like.  My heart goes out to all my sisters out there who have had miscarriages.  I have been praying for you daily, that God would heal you from your loss and that you would be blessed.  When we almost lost Levi, I came to the conclusion that some babies must just be too special to even suffer one day of pain on this earth.  That these babies are so special that God wants them in Heaven with Him immediately.  I found comfort in this and I hope that those of you who have experienced a loss will too. 

No comments: