Wednesday, June 9, 2010

I'm 4 Months Prego


Believe it or not I am still prego! It has been such a miracle that we have not yet lost the baby.  It is still a possibilty though since I am a high risk pregnancy so I am trying not to get my hopes up even though the doctors all seem positive.  I am calling tomorrow to make my first OB appointment out here in TX and I am super nervous.  I am always afraid that we might not hear our baby's heart beat anymore.  Until I hear that sound I will be on edge and very afraid.  Here is how the baby is developing right now:

Your baby now measures about 4.3 to 4.6 inches from crown to rump (which is about the size of an avacado) and weighs about 2.8 ounces. Fingernails are well-formed and the fine hair, lanugo, may be growing on the head. Arms and legs are moving. The nervous system is functioning and muscles are responding to stimulation from your baby's brain.  Your baby can even suck his thumb, yawn, stretch and make faces.


No comments: