Monday, June 21, 2010

Disney World

The kids went with Mimi and Papa to Orlando, FL for the Southern Baptist Convention.  We were all supposed to go but because of the pregnancy problems Doug and I stayed behind.  I am so glad the kids didn't have to miss out on the trip though because Logan has been looking foward to it for a long time.  They got to do lots of fun stuff and even went to Disney World! Logan said his favorite ride was shooting stuff in the dark which means the Buzz Lightyear Ride.  Here are some of the pics from Mimi and Papa's cell phone.  They also gave me 2 disposable cameras that they took pics on but I have not been able to get them on a cd yet.  I'll post those later.  Thank you Mimi and Papa for taking care of our babies!

They stayed at my parents' timeshare

The timeshare has its own little water park and lots of pools

Mimi made the kids a tent when it was raining:

Grocery Shopping

Eating

Bath time

Play time

Disney World:

No comments: