Wednesday, June 9, 2010

The Big Move

Thank God I started packing a month before we were moving because I ended up on bedrest and Doug had enough to handle! My doctors didn't think it was safe for me to travel to Texas because there was still a chance that my cervix could be opening so I had to stay back in AZ while Doug made the big 21 hour treck with the kids.  Luckily, Doug's dad flew to AZ to help with the driving and the move! We were also very blessed to have all of our friends help with the move. 

I would like to thank:
-Chris and LeeAnna for your moving boxes, for babysitting, and help on loading day 
-Abby and Jeremy for babysitting
-Darren and Amber for babysitting
-Heidi and hubby for moving boxes
-Harry and Mary for moving boxes and help on loading day
-Jimbo for helping pack and load - I seriously don't think Doug would have been finished packing in time if you didn't come on Friday
-The guys at Amadeo Church for helping with yardwork and packing the garage
-Pastor Ben of Amadeo for getting us help and for your help on loading day
-Nikki and John for help on loading day
-Roxanne for help on lading day
-Jason Pack for your help on loading day
-Able for help on loading day
-Wayne for flying down and driving the moving truck and helping Doug with the kids
-Wayne and Paula for helping unload once they got to Texas
-Mark and Jen for babysitting and unloading once they got to Texas
-Sergei for helping unload
-Jason, Connor and Ivan for helping unload

If I forgot anyone please forgive me and know that we are grateful! I wasn't there on the days of loading and unloading so I probably have left somebody out!

Here are the pics of the move:

(It's a good thing our dog can drive because it was a long trip! LOL)

This is how the kids got their energy out.  The play places are seriously on steroids in TX.  I guess it's not a joke when they say everything is bigger in TX!

The best daddy and husband ever.  He has been going non stop since I have been on bedrest and he really hasn't complained! He is so good to me! I have been so cranky and crazy between the pregnancy hormones, the stress of moving and being stuck in bed and he has been putting up with it all! I am so blessed!

Finally home sweet home! The kids love our new house! Here they are chilling with their PJs Nana got them:

No comments: