Friday, May 1, 2009

Updates- Louisiana/Potty Training/ Swine Flu


1. Still no call from Louisiana. It has become utterly ridiculous. We heard that they might be trying to find another DOM or church to support the position. This means we could still be moving as early as June/July but it also could be later. Doug is pretty down when he thinks about having to work another summer in this heat. We are definitely living on faith right now as we have our house on the market and still no moving date. We know God's timing is perfect. If there is anything we learned from almost a year of trying to get pregnant with Logan is that God's plan is best. Maybe this possible delay is to allow us enough time for our home to sell, for Doug to build up another pool route to sell, and to tie up any loose ends before we move? I hate being in "limbo" like this but I am trying not to think about the future anymore and just focus on the present. Right now I am still in beautiful, sunny Arizona surrounded by my friends and family!

2. PHASE 2 of Potty Training- So far still no accidents, although we had a near accident this morning- good thing our house is small and mommy can run fast! Logan has a little bit of difficulty holding his shirt up while he goes and he likes to take his pants completely off. I started a sticker chart to keep track of his progress but he could care less- he wants his candy reward. I am going to have to get some mini M$Ms because he is going so much that I don't want him hopped up on all this candy. I am wondering when the rewards can be phased out but we are taking it slow.

3. We have been in our house all week and we probably will be all weekend. I am waiting to see how bad this swine flu is. Thank God Logan and Aila aren't in daycare or school because I would really be worried then. So if you need to reach us you know where to find us! Although I am getting a little stir crazy!

No comments: