Monday, May 4, 2009

Sunday

On Sunday we went to visit a church in Scottsdale (where our friends Max and Sarah go) and then we went out to eat at Chili's afterward. We finally got to see their new baby, Kate. She is so precious! Congratulations guys!

Aila before church:


Welcome Baby Kate:



After lunch we went to my parents' house and the kids and Doug took a nap while my mom and I went shopping at Ross for a dress for me. It was my Mother's Day present from Doug because I don't have any dresses that I can nurse in and we have some weddings to go to this summer. Thanks babe and thanks mom for going shopping with me! Then we came back home and played in my parents' yard. Doug and Logan went swimming and then Doug tried to teach Logan how to play golf. We had a great Sunday!






I love when Logan tries to be just like daddy:




Tiger Woods watch out for your new competition:


No comments: