Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Aila is 9 Months Old

It is hard to believe that 3/4's of Aila's first year is done! As of this month Aila has become a babbling machine. We can't take her into church with us anymore because the entire time she will sit there and go mamamamama bababababa dadadada and make a million other noises. She can wave hi and bye and can clap her hands and can do the baby sign language for "more". We are currently teaching her how to blow kisses and do the signs for eat, and all done. She is cruising everywhere and starting to let go and balance. It is wierd to see her stand and not hold onto anything. We have her 9 month check up on the 29th so I will let you know how it goes. She seems to have thinned out quite a bit so I hope the doctor is not worried about her weight. I am so not putting Aila or any of my other kids through the testing they did on Logan. Unless my kids are loosing weight and/or are acting unhappy/unhealthy I am not going to worry about it. Here is our little princess at 9 months:











No comments: