Sunday, May 10, 2009

Horrible Weekend

Friday night- our air conditioner breaks.
Saturday morning- both kids are crying all morning. Logan says his teeth hurt and I can feel a 2 yr old molar coming in. Aila just was hot. So I hurry to get us out of the house.
Saturday afternoon- Finally get us out of the house and I completely close the van sliding door on 2 of my fingers. Lots of blood. Thought 1 was broken for sure. This leads to me driving to go get Doug from work. Of all the Saturdays he had to be working this one. On my way there I run over a poor little gopher.
Sunday morning- cat got out and is no where to be seen
Sunday night- sitting on one of our chairs in the yard waiting and hoping for my cat to come back when a scorpion stings me on the butt of all places. Then I make a "Lost Cat" sign and Doug drives to Kinkos- closed, Walmart- No Printer, Fry's Market Place- used to have printer but no more.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

1 comment:

Paula Morales said...

That is a crazy day! Are your fingers ok?