Thursday, May 21, 2009

Struggles

I have so many friends and family going through such hard times right now. My heart breaks every time I hear of more sad news or another struggle. As these people lean on me, I have had to lean harder and harder on the Lord. I don't have the answers. I don't know why these things are happening to the people I love. All I can do is pray for God to comfort them, to give them strenght to get through these times.

The bible says:
“Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our troubles, so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves have received from God” (2 Corinthians 1:3-4).

I pray that God will use me to share this comfort with others.

No comments: