Monday, April 27, 2009

Mark's Bday

Yesterday was Doug's brother's birthday. We went to church, let the kids take a nap and then we ran to Home Depot to get his present. After all that running around we took the kids to Mark and Jen's to celebrate. While we were there our friends Jessica, Lindsay and Tristan came over. Jessica is a photographer and she took some pictures of us. She is amazing at photography and for those of you who have asked me for photographer reccomendations she is IT! I have cards and when she puts the pics on her site I will post a link for you to see them. We also had not seen Lindsay and Tristan in forever! They were living in Germany for a while but now they are finally back! I can't believe how big Tristan is. I think Logan, Tristan and Grace all had fun playing together.

At the house before we left:
The cake I made Mark:


Logan eating breakfast and making silly faces:





Aila in her pretty dress-





At Home Depot:



At Mark & Jen's:














No comments: