Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Sunday

When Logan woke up I told him there was a surprise for him in the living room. He ran into the room and Doug took this picture:



He was so excited when he saw this:



The first thing he played with was the Lightning McQueen Car (I got this at walmart a month ago for him- it is bubble bath that is in the shape of lighting mcqueen):





I had to tell him that there was candy in his basket to get him to look at the rest. He wanted the chocolate right away. (I put in three hershey kisses):





Then Aila woke up and we showed her her basket. She had no clue what was going on but she was fascinated by the fake grass.






She tackled her bunny:



Logan wanted in on the fun:




Then we went to church and then to Nana's house! Nana and Aunt Mary had more treats for the kiddos! My mom had a huge feast prepared! Ham, Turkey, Mashed Potatoes, Corn, Sweet Rolls, Salad!!! MMMMMMM!!!! We had 22 people all together!!! I love when my whole family gets together. My mom even invited Doug's family! You should have seen the table set up!












After our feast we all set up an egg hunt in the yard for the kids. They had a blast picking up all the eggs and putting them in their baskets. Logan was shaking the eggs to make sure it had candy in it!












My mom got Aila and Logan their cute Easter clothes:


















My cousin Diane gave Aila her bday present early. It is the cutest dress with a hairband, hat, and socks to match. I'll put the dress on her tomorrow and take some pics but here are the hairband and hat:



Doug and I were pretty cute too! LOL:


No comments: