Monday, December 8, 2008

Sheppard Sickies

On Thursday morning we all woke up with bad colds. It is the first time I have experienced two kids sick at the same time, not to mention being sick myself. I have never seen more snot in my entire life. Pretty gross, I know! I was basically a human tissue for Logan and Aila. I was seriously considering changing my name to Kleenex! Aila was doing better by Saturday, but Logan and myself were still pretty miserable. I was so drained from being sick that I could not wait until the weekend, but unfortunately Doug had to work all day Saturday so I didn't really get a break. I went to bed at 7:00 on Saturday night I was so exhausted. We all finally started feeling better by Sunday afternoon. Being sick stinks!!!

Here are pics from Wednesday night, before we all got sick!

No comments: