Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas Eve

Christmas eve was a busy day. I took lots of silly pictures of the kids and Doug worked on a painting he made for his brother and his wife. Then Doug and I opened our presents to eachother. I got Doug a shirt that he had wanted and he got me a book that I have been dying to read. Every Christmas since we began dating we opened our presents to eachother on Christmas eve- we are not very patient people : ) Logan and I made a birthday cake for Jesus. This is a tradition we have started to make sure the focus of Christmas is on JESUS and not on presents or Santa Claus. I don;t think Logan really gets it yet, but he totally loved licking the bowl! Then we went to my cousin Debbie and Harvey's house for their annual Christmas eve party. It was so much fun! Thanks for having us over guys and thank you everyone for the wonderful presents! We are so blessed! When we got home from the party, our neighbor Jason met us at our house and he was dressed up as Santa and he gave Logan a present. Logan was a little freaked out and clung to Doug for dear life but when "Santa" left Logan said "Ho! Ho! Ho! Bye!" It was hilarious!

Doug opening his present:



Me opening mine:



The painting Doug made:


The birthday cake for Jesus:


Logan's frosting face:


The kids in my stocking:








Logan took this one himself:


Aila in her beautiful dress:


My cousins' party:









Santa's visit:






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Logan's pretty good at that "myspace pose" :-p haha