Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Doug's Suprise Party!

I threw Doug a suprise party for his 30th bday on Saturday. I tricked him and told him we were going to our neighbors' Christmas party. I had to make up so many stories so that he would not become suspicious and I thought for sure he was going to figure it out. He even had me call our neighbors on Saturday to see if they needed anything for the party. Luckily he had no clue. We got to the clubhouse and he was looking through the windows before we even got in and was like, "I think I see Jose and Jillian?" (he was confused because he did not think they were going to our neighbors' Christmas party) but I explained that they were probably invited too. But then he saw our friend Nikki and he said, "Something funny is going on". So I opened the door and everyone yelled surprise but I think he had pretty much figured it out. LOL It was a lot of fun and I am so glad that no one let the cat out of the bag. The look on his face was priceless! Thanks everyone for comming and making this day so special for him!
























No comments: