Monday, December 8, 2008

Getting into the Christmas Spirit

Sunday afternoon we were all finally feeling better so we decided to decorate for Christmas. While the kids took their nap, Doug and I put up the lights (which half of our lights died from last year so our house will be a lot more simple this year). Then when the kids woke up we tried on some of their Christmas clothes and decorated the inside. I just love Christmas and I love decorating!

The kids in some of their Christmas clothes:








Our tree: Logan loved putting the ornaments on, but he enjoyed taking them off just as much! LOL We have a lot less ornaments on the tree this year so that he won't be able to break any. The big cardboard circle toward the middle is an ornament Logan made. He is very proud of it : )



Our nativity scene (we got this as a wedding present and we love it!):


Our stockings and Christmas stuffed toys. We need another stocking this year for Aila : ):


Our lights (I will take more pictures when we are totally finished. We still need to get an extension chord for the other side. Also I think the pictures will come out better if I turn off the flash):

No comments: