Monday, November 16, 2009

Logan is 2 and 1/2 Years Old!


It is official! Logan is 2 and 1/2 years old! He has become so independent and loves to do everything all by himself. This morning he made his own chocolate milk and when he was done he said, "Good Job Logan!" to himself.

He continues to say the darnest things. The other day when we saw an airplane he said, "Mommy I miss the airplane." When told, "Logan, it is not nice to take toys from people" after stealing a toy from Aila he retorted, "Aila's not people. Aila's just sister!" Last night when a little girl was over our house and trying to blow up a beach ball Logan told her, "I can do it. You need big tonsils!" I almost died laughing when the girl replied, "My tonsils are bigger than yours!" I also caught Logan wearing one of my bras the other night and he said, "Look, I am wearing mommy's boobies!"

This month I have started doing daily devotionals with Logan. I got a devotional book for boys ages 2-5 at a garage sale. He loves it and calls it his "God Book". He amazes me with how he is able to answer all the questions about the story.

I also introduced a sticker reward chart for Logan this month. I have been trying to focus on his positive behavior and give him more positive reinforcemnt. He loves picking out his sticker and putting it on the chart. If we are out somewhere and he does something good, like sharing his favorite toy, he will ask, "Do I get a sticker on my chart?" So precious!

And the best news of this month is that Logan seems to be getting out of the terrible two's! He really doesn't throw any tantrums anymore and if he does they are on a much lower scale than what they were. They were really no fun so I am glad we are getting passed them!

Photobucket

No comments: