Sunday, November 1, 2009

Fall Carnival and Halloween

On Friday Night we went to my mom's house and met up with my brother's family, my mom and my Aunt Mary. My mom and Aunt Mary both gave Halloween treats to all the kids. So sweet! Then we all went to the Spring of Life Fall Carnival together. The kids got to go "trunk" or treating (I think this is a west coast thing- people decorate their cars for Halloween in a parking lot and kids go from car to car getting treats), jump in bouncers, play on a firetruck, go down a giant slide and go on a hay ride.

On Saturday we met up at my mom's house again and let the kids go trick or treating together. Aila was surprisingly not afraid of the Halloween stuff! Logan took a while to warm up to trick or treating but by the end of the night he was a pro. In fact when I sorted his candy this morning I found a few pieces had already been bitten - with the wrappers still on! LOL










Photobucket

No comments: