Monday, November 16, 2009

Aila is 15 Months Old


Aila is growing up so quickly! She is able to say so many words now. I will try to list them but I am sure to miss some. She can say mama, dada, bubba (for brother), cat, dog, duck, please, thank you, papa, nana, mimi, no, yes, up, bye bye, night night, hi, eyes, grape, uh uh, nice, baby, and what's that? (sounds more like dat dat?) What is really funny is that she thinks our dog Sunny's name is "Uh uh" because we tell Sunny that a lot. Now all Aila will call Sunny is Uh uh!

She is also starting to be able to follow simple directions. If I ask her to bring her cup in the kitchen she can do it or if I ask her to go find something she will find it. She loves it when Logan asks her to do something. She follows him around like a little puppy dog these days. It is very cute! In fact, two people asked me this month if Logan and Aila were twins! Now I know they are close in age, but Logan is so much taller than Aila and looks so much older that I don't quite get it!

Also this month our little angel has started getting in trouble! She is climbing on everything and trying to stand on it all. The other day when I went shopping I started out with a cart with a broken safety belt. I didn't think it would be a problem because Aila always sits still, but boy was I wrong! She kept trying to stand up in the cart! This could be why Aila learned to say no this month, because she has been hearing it alot!

We will be starting potty training again in our house very soon. People told me I was crazy to start Logan at 18 months but I proved them wrong. Now Aila will be starting at 15 months and I say Bring It On! Girls are supposedly easier, but we shall see. My goal is to be done with all phases of potty training by June (We are going to Disney then and I would love to not have to pack any diapers!)

Photobucket

No comments: