Sunday, November 15, 2009

Before and After

We sold or kitchen table because it was glass and we were worried about the kids getting hurt from it. So here is our kitchen before and after:

Before:




After:




What do you think of our new table? It has a removable leaf if we want to make it smaller or bigger. The chairs have plastic coverings over the cushions so I don't have to worry about keeping the fabric clean. And best of all there is no glass and no corners! We sold our old table for $200 and bought this one for $100. I used some of the extra money to buy some paintings for our kitchen and I am going to use the rest garage saleing.

Photobucket

3 comments:

Expressions by Heather said...

I love the way black furniture has been making a come back! The new table is great!

Heather

The O'Neal Family said...

love it and good work on getting it and making $100. I wished you were across the street b/c I am going to be going through clothes, lots of clothes this weekend and giving a lot away...miss you :)

jesska lynn photography said...

love it! =0)