Thursday, October 1, 2009

Logan LA Day 3

Wednesday:
Playing, playing, playing

Discovering of lots of mosquito bites from last night
Took Logan with l0 Spiderman bandages on him to the pharmacist for him to see:
He said, use Avon Skin so Soft and I said, "I remembered Debbie gave me some too late' However, we did find some Benadryl cream over the counter to put on each spot -
bathtime with Papa, drying of spots, cream, new bandages, he is quite proud of his new Sesame Street Bandages, wish I could get a pic of that

Coloring time today and stickers, reading of books,

I raked leaves in our new back yard and Logan said, 'MiMi, look...leaveS falling!' I said, that's the way it is when you have big trees surrounding the house and fall is coming. He loves to play in the yard in the morning (anytime) and is fascinated that I have 3 big piles of leaves

Everyone that meets Logan loves him - the lady at Wal-Mart gave him a sticker but he was so unimpressed that he ripped it off when he got in the car and threw it down. I certainly couldn't figure that one out except it was Wal-Mart with no Rabbits, etc. on them and he didn't want it. Oh, to be a two year old again.
Logan reminds me so much of Doug; he constnatly entertains himself, plays and plays with anything and is always happy.
Paula
aka MiMi

Pictures:
All ready to put on pj's - does not seem bothered at all by mosquito bites; cream and bandages -
Since we got the pew last night, Logan will go in and stand on it and I am pretty sure he is PREACHING on the pew - seems to be giving out a message to an audience
Working on art work with colors and stickers at kitchen table





No comments: