Saturday, October 24, 2009

Five Dollar Haul!




I love going garage saling! Today people had lots of boxes marked "Free" and if there is one thing I like more than garage saling it is free stuff! I always try to get stuff thrown in for free anyway because I love bartering and I am actually pretty good at it, a skill I think I picked up from watching my dad always bargaining with people.

Speaking of FREE the AZ Hall of Flame Fire Museum is having a free family fun day today from 9-12 and tonight from 5-9 there is a free carnival at Freestone park!

I spent 5 bucks today and this is what I got:

- 4 dress shirts for Doug
- 7 dress shirts for Logan
- 1 winter hat for Logan
- 3 winter dresses for Aila
- 1 winter coat for Aila
- 1 toy dragon that lights up and moves his mouth and head
- 1 curious george doll that laughs when you squeeze his tummy
- 1 little tykes walking car
- 3 sconces with candles
- 1 hair bow for Aila
- 1 magnetic "to do list"
- 1 wooden sign with a magnetic bar that says "My Creations" for the kids art projects to be displayed
- 3 containers of paint
- 1 box of never been used colored pencils
- 2 boxes of never been used markers
- 1 box of never been used crayons
- 3 large containers of craft paint

Photobucket

No comments: