Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Logan is 29 Months Old



Logan is now 2 years and 5 months old! Although sometimes I feel like he is 2 going on 16 with the way he wants to do everything himself. If I help him into his carseat he will get back down and say, "Mommy I do myself!!" He can put his own shoes on now and most shirts but he still has not quite mastered putting on his underwear and shorts.

I also think the terrible twos have arrived because his moods and behavior are so different from day to day. One day he will be a complete angel and the next he is a monster! LOL

His newest obsession this month is Buzz Lightyear. In fact his Buzz doll has been coming more places with us than Curious George. Tonight when Logan prayed for dinner he even prayed for Buzz. Too cute! His Mimi got him the Toy Story soundtrack and that is all I have been listening to in my car.

Logan is turning into quite the little clown. He loves trying to make people laugh. He is constantly trying to make new funny noises and faces. He can definitely crack me up!

Photobucket

No comments: