Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Our First Movie

Last Thursday after Kid's Club, I took Logan and Aila to their first movie! The dollar theater at Superstition Springs Mall was newly renovated and for their Grand Opening they had free movies, popcorn, drinks, and candy!!! I couldn't believe how nice it was and how much food they gave us (I totally expected a little napkin full of popcorn but it was a huge box full!). Logan did really well with sitting still during the movie although he wanted to sit on my lap the whole time because he wasn't heavy enough to hold the seat down and it kept folding up on him! We went with Logan's friend Elias and my friend Ericka and her family (which I am so grateful because they really helped me out- there was no way that I could carry 2 kids and popcorn, drinks and candy all at the same time!). We watched the Tale of Desperaux and it was super cute (although we left about 40 minutes early- Aila was actually the one get wrestless!). Here are our pics:




No comments: