Friday, March 27, 2009

Another Zoo Day

I am sad to say that my zoo membership expires this week. I definitely got our money's worth though because I believe I went 18 times to the zoo this year! I won't renew it until we find out if we are moving to Louisiana or not. For our last trip to the zoo we met up with my friend LeeAnna and her daughter Ashlynn. The weather was perfect and the animals were all pretty active. Logan saw the fish for the first time (even though I have been 18 times this year there are still things that we have not seen!). He loved the fish so much that when we went to leave to go see another animal he cried. I let him stay for a while longer and he just stared forever. I really think he would have been content staying there all day! I am definitely going to have to take him to an aquarium sometime soon!












No comments: