Monday, March 23, 2009

Getting Crafty

I have been trying to learn how to make different things for my kids to save money and also possibly sell some of it to make some extra cash. So far I have learned how to make stretchy headbands, boutique style bows, pinwheel bows, korker bows, and flower clips for little girls. I can pretty much make a bow in any color, combination or size now and can add cute accents like bottle cap centers or little jewels. While my sister was visiting I also learned how to decorate cakes. Here is the first one I have done (it is going to be Logan's bday cake- Lightning McQueen from the movie Cars).

These are the really simple, plain bows:


Pokadot flower:


Black headband with interchangable loop so you can clip on different flowers and bows:


Cake:

1 comment:

The Rossellis said...

The bows are adorable and the cake looks awesome! I can't wait to learn!