Monday, March 1, 2010

Zoo with Mom's Group

On Thursday I met up with a bunch of moms from my old nursing support group. The best part of that group has been all of the friends I was able to make. These moms are all super and it is nice to have my own little mommy network! All of our kids have grown up together and are all very close in age.  We probably looked like a preschool touring the zoo since we had 9 kids and 6 moms. The kids and I had such a great time and we can't wait until we all meet up again!

Brady, Riley, Logan & Elias
Logan at the giraffes:
Logan, Riley and Brady looking at the fox:
Joelle and Brady looking at the Tiger:
Look at our big group!:
The tiger was really close:
Logan and Tristan loved looking at the baboons:
Time for a snack:

Aila wanted to push all the buttons like Connor
Everyone looking at the swans:

Logan and Elias were glued to the orangatangs:
Everyone trying to see the Komodo Dragon:
At the playground:









Photobucket

No comments: