Wednesday, February 24, 2010

2 Things

First of all, I don't know why my blog is only showing 5 posts at a time when it is set to show 100? Anyone else having this sort of problem on your blog?

And secondly, you all know how I love dressing up Aila and how she always has big bows and flowers. I make her bows, headbands and flowers to match every outfit. Well I found a website that actually sells them for CHEAPER than I can make them!!! They have tutus for $2.00 and they sell flowers and bows by the dozen! They have a gazillion different things on their site. I am going to be ordering the butterfly wings for Aila's bday since her party is going to have a butterfly theme : ) (yes I know I plan way ahead since her bday is 6 months away, but that is how I roll!) Anyway if you have a baby girl, know someone who is having a baby girl or need some ideas of what to get Aila for her birthday 6 months from now (LOL) check out this link: WWW.HALOHEAVEN.COM


Photobucket

No comments: