Sunday, February 14, 2010

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY


Photobucket


To my lovely wife. Many of you read the blog and see what a wondeful wife and mom Vanessa is. For Valentines I thought I would take a minute to tell the world why Vanessa is the best Mom and wife ever. As many of you know I wanted to be married since I was in the sixth grade but was the pickest man ever so I had to wait a while. All my pickyness paid off and I met the most wonderful woman ever. She is now my wife, mother of my kids, and my best friend. I am so glad that she is in my life.

As a wife she takes wonderful care of me. She lets me sleep late, makes me breakfast gives me suprises. Best of all she makes me confident and makes me believe in myself. She makes me feel so loved and constantly makes sacrifices to make me happy.

As a mother the kids are her life. She is constantly planning trips and evnets to make them smile. She makes so many sacrifices to give them all her attention. She inspires me to be a better parent.

I have had many Valentines where I was alone, I am so glad to be with my wife and and more in love with her today than when we met. Vanessa I am so glad you are my wife. Yo are the best.

2 comments:

Beth said...

I think I teared up. What sweet words. Doug, I'm glad you found your princess and Nessa her prince. You guys really are an amazing pair!

The Sheppard Bunch said...

Awww! Babe you are so sweet! I love you!!!!!!!!!