Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Aila is 19 Months Old!


Can someone please tell me where my baby has gone? Because Aila is such a big girl now! She is officially in the stage of getting into everything, although she definitely doesn't get into stuff the way Logan used to.  She is climbing on EVERYTHING and she is still clumsy as can be so I have been a very nervous mama lately! I always joke and say that I did not give birth to children, I gave birth to monkies!

Aila is picking up words at lightning speed now.  She can say lots of words if you ask her to but she prefers not to say anything at all though, especially when we are out and about.  I don't think she is necessarily shy because she likes to be around people and she waves and smiles, she just doesn't talk to them.  I have been trying to encourage her to talk more when we are around people.

Aila is definitely my girly girl.  Her favorite thing to do his have tea parties or play with her baby dolls and My Little Ponies.  She helps me pick out her clothes every day and she love, loves, loves trying on different shoes.  I can paint her nails now without her wiggling around.   She just stares in facination and says "Pretty".

No comments: