Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Fancy Dinner with Eric

Doug's friend Eric was in town visting from Texas.  He wanted to take us out to dinner some place nice so he took us to Morton's.  When Doug and I think "nice" or "fancy" we think Olive Garden.  LOL This was definitely not like Olive Garden! It was absolutely beautiful! They even bring all of the food out on a cart when you look at the menu! They also had a little comb to clean the crumbs off the table! Luckily the kids were pretty good because I don't think many kids go here.  They only had one high chair for the whole restaurant and there was no changing table in the bathroom.  The food was so good that I don't think anything else I ever eat in my life will compare to this single meal : ) Thanks so much for taking us out Eric! It was very sweet of you and it was awesome to see you! Too bad you brought the rain with you to AZ and didn't get to enjoy our normally beautiful weather! 


No comments: