Monday, February 23, 2009

This Made My Week

One of my old students wrote me this and it really made my week! It definitely makes me miss my teaching days!


Mrs. Sheppard,
i don't know if you remember me, but i certainly hope you do. My name is *(&*&%*$(%*, i had you in 7th grade for block class and then again in 8th grade for my dance coach =]

i have been doing SO well in dance at Highland High and it made me think of you the other day. Thanks to you i have found my favorite subject, english, and my absolute favorite activity which is dance. You truely inspired me to continue to dance in High School and im SO glad that you did! Also with english. Writing has become one of my strong passions and im doing SO well! i just really wanted to thank you for all that you did for me!
I hope your doing well! Congrats on your kids they are both beautiful!

Always,
&*(&*(&*(&*(

No comments: