Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Our Day

Today started out pretty uneventful. We ate breakfast. Logan sat on the potty forever. We put some new clothes on Aila that Granny and Papa sent (thanks!). Then it was nap time. That is when the day took a turn for the worst. Logan normally sleeps for an hour. After an hour and a half I decided that it was too quiet. He should have woken up by then. So I open the door to his room. And what do I find? A scene from a horror movie. I started to freak out. Logan was sitting in his bed and he had blood all over him. Or so I thought! I was trying to figure out what happened and getting ready to rush to the ER when I noticed the window. I pulled up the blinds and found our culprit. RED PAINT! Logan got these cute toddler paint brushes for Christmas. I must have left one in his room somewhere and he decided to repaint his room red when he woke up. Thank God it was not blood! and thank God it is non toxic washable paint! What a nightmare!











4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is hilarious! -- and I can see how it must have been scary. It reminds me of the time Marisa was a little too quiet in her room. Turns out my mom went in to see what she was doing and she had colored entire body from head to toe purple with a marker. She was washed up by the time I got home from work. Wish I would have had pictures like these!

AbbyLynne said...

That is too funny. I probably would have freaked out too =)

Anonymous said...

He looks like Braveheart!!!

Anonymous said...

He looks like Braveheart!!