Monday, January 19, 2009

Sickies AGAIN! Argg!

So Friday night after I went to bed I woke up sick with the same thing as last week. I was so upset that I was sick AGAIN! Doug was a trooper and watched the kids all day Saturday for me. The only time I even saw them was when Aila needed to nurse. It was great to be able to rest but I never realized how lonely it gets without the kids around! Doug even took the kids to Jeepers with our neighbors Jose and Jillian. This was quite an accomplishment because Doug has never really taken both the kids out for an extended period of time. Thank you Jose and Jillian for helping Doug with the kids! And also to the STRANGER (if you are somehow out there reading this) that held Aila when Doug had to go into the jungle gym to rescue Logan. (Yes that is right...Doug had a stranger hold my baby!!! Breathe Vanessa, just breathe) They had fun though and Doug got them home perfectly safe and I really appreciate him giving me the day off. I have learned that mommies can't really "call in sick" to work but with a great and loving husband it is possible to take a "sick day". I love you Doug!

Here are the pics and what Doug told me about them-

Logan and Melia on the train. Logan has been on a train like this before and they have all been slow so Doug thought he would let Logan go on it with Melia all by himself. The only problem was that this particular train turned out to NOT be so slow. Needless to say, Logan only rode this ride once:





Logan's favorite ride of the day was the carousel, which he went on many times and that made Doug pretty dizzy! LOL:







Noa on the carousel:



Logan and Noa on the carousel:



Jillian holding Aila:




Doug said that Logan could play this skeeball game all day because he can't get the ball in the holes but he loved throwing it up the ramp.:





Another game that Logan loved and was actually good at. I am not surprised that he liked the games that required throwing:




Logan riding a 3 wheeler:




Logan riding a boat:



Logan riding a space ship:



Logan playing "Dance Dance Revolution":

No comments: