Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Logan is 20 Months Old!

Has another month really gone by? I think the holidays made time fly too quickly! My little Logan isn't so little any more! This month Logan has become quite the chatterbox. He just talks and talks and talks. It is amazing how quickly his vocabulary is expanding. He has also become a little parrot, trying to say whatever mommy and daddy say. Potty training is going pretty well. He tells us when he does "pee pee" or "poo poo" and when he has an accident he says "uh oh pee pee!". He can still only read 3 words, but hey!, that is 3 more than most 20 month olds! I will keep working with him every day and I am sure he will learn some more soon. He is starting to be able to identify letters (A, B, and I) and I have begun to teach him his colors. Another development this month is that Logan is becomming shy. We never anticiapted this because Logan is such a clown and loves attention, but these days whenever there are people around he becomes so quiet and still. And the biggest news of all... Logan is finally getting a pot belly!!! Yay! I am wondering if his sister eating solid foods now had anything to do with his sudden increase in appetite (jealous maybe?).










No comments: