Saturday, January 31, 2009

Brody's 1st Birthday

It is amazing how quickly babies grow up. My nephew Brody celebrated his first birthday today. We had so much fun at his birthday party!!! We got to see Brody take his first steps with a push walker today! Logan loved playing with Ethan and Brody's toys. Happy Birthday Brody! We love you!

Birthday boy:







My handsome little man:








He made friends with his cousin-in-law and they both had fun taking all the magnets off the fridge:




Ever since we started potty training I always catch Logan sticking his hand down the back of his pants. I think he is checking to see if he went???:


My pretty princess:





Aila trying to crawl to a toy:


Aila finally getting to the toy she wanted:



My family:



Nana (she was making fun of my blog right before I took this picture. She said, "Oh Boy am I gonna be on your website?" Ofcourse you are mom!!! LOL):


It wouldn't be a party without my dad sleeping in the middle of all the excitement:


Ethan:


Somehow Doug walked in front of my sister-in-law when she was carrying the cake and when she swirved to miss him she hit the wall so the cake had a few "extra decorations" LOL :



My brother's new puppy:

No comments: