Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Green Eggs and Ham Unit

We are reading lots of Dr. Seuss for homeschool this week because March 2nd is Theodor Geisel's birthday. I decided to make my own work sheets to go with Green Eggs and Ham. We will be eating green eggs and ham for breakfast, reading the book, and working on these sheets. (You can click on the links to download/print the worksheets if you want to use them)

Here is a counting activity:
COUNTING SHEET

Here is the addition sheet I made:
ADDITION SHEET

Here is a rhyming page where the kids will have to match the rhyming words from the book:
RHYMING SHEET
Here is a worksheet where the kids have to complete the pattern:
PATTERN SHEET

We will also be comparing Sam's persistance in sharing green eggs and ham to sharing the gospel. And then we will be reading this "God I Am" poem together:
GOD I AM POEM

No comments: