Tuesday, August 31, 2010

The Wave Pool

One of the worst parts of moving to TX is that I don't have a pool any more : ( Doug finally found us a public pool to go to that is a wave pool, but get this...it is $8 per adult and $7 for ages 3 and up!!! Not like the beautiful pools we can go to in AZ for $1!!! We forked out the money to go twice and loved it.  There is nothing I enjoy more when I am pregnant than feeling totally weightless in the water.  Plus I can hold my babies in the pool because they are weightless too! I have missed holding them so badly!!! Well on Sunday our church announced they were hosting an event at the pool we have been going to and that it was only going to cost $1 to get in!  We knew we had to go.  Doug's friend Dwayne came over beforehand with his little girl Emma and we all had dinner together.  Then we went to the wave pool.  The coolest part was that Logan learned how to swim from watching Emma! He can now swim underwater!!! He will go a few inches and then stop to come up for air.  I couldn't believe it! Aila of course thinks she can swim too but really all she does is crawl in the shallow end.  LOL


No comments: