Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Logan's First Day of School

Logan was so excited for school to start today.  He even wanted me to tell him a bed time story about school last night and instead of a lullaby he wanted me to sing him the ABC's.  We played school all day long yesterday and he woke up an hour earlier than usual this morning and said, "Yay! I get to go to school today!" I loaded him up with scrambled cheese eggs, ham and raisins for breakfast, gave the kids a bath and then we were dressed and out the door.  We got to school nice and early so we could take some pictures and help Logan get settled.  It turns out Logan didn't really need help settling.  As soon as he got to his classroom and the teacher said there were toys he said, "Goodbye Mommy!" I snapped a few quick shots and then we were on our way.  Aila tried to go back to Logan's classroom a few times saying, "I want to play!" I am sure she will miss her brother, but won't mind all the one on one mommy attention either.  Here are the pics of his first day:

He wanted to wear his Lightning McQueen shirt so he could look like his paper doll : ) He also could not wait to put his backpack on!

Can we go yet?

Of course Aila wanted in on the picture action!

If I smile any bigger my mouth will fall off!

Finally we are leaving!

His back pack goes down to the back of his knees! They want a fullsize one at his school.  I tied the straps that are hanging on the floor right after this pic:

In the car driving to school:

Mommy and Logan outside of his school:

Daddy and Logan outside of his school:

Logan with his teacher:

He jumped right in with the other kids:

No comments: