Monday, August 9, 2010

Meeting the Veggie Tales

The Christian radio station out here was having an event where kids could come and meet Bob and Larry from the Veggie Tales.  I play Veggie Tales cds in my car all the time for the kids and they have seen a few of the movies so they were pretty excited about it.  Logan gave Bob a high 5 and Aila was petrified so she didn't even take a picture with them.  Logan was sad that they weren't singing or dancing on a stage.  Doug might take him to see their live show when they come in September.

Waiting in line:

Meeting the characters:

Sitting and watching the characters from afar:


After we saw the Veggie Tales we went to the mall with our friends and had lunch together.  While we were there I got Logan and Doug new hats.  I am doing the Love Dare for both of them (it is really for married couples but Logan really seems to be benefitting from all the different acts of love just as much so I am gonna stick with it)

No comments: