Sunday, August 1, 2010

Sheppard Update- August

Welcome to August! I can't believe we have been living in Texas for over a month! And I still don't know where anything is! LOL One of our big event this month is Aila's birthday. Is she really going to be two? And Logan is starting preschool! He will go for 2 days a week from 9 am to 2 pm. He can't wait for it to start. Also this month Doug is throwing a back to school bash for our community.

So far it hasn't been too hot here and even on days when it is hotter there is a breeze so that has been nice. The kids love it here and are constantly asking to go to the zoo or the beach. Logan even started learning how to surf this last month. I on the other hand have my good days and my bad days. There are so many things I miss about Arizona! But Doug's job is great and he is loving being back in full time ministry so it is fulfilling to see him so satisfied and content. Now I just need to get there myself... if only we could make it never rain in TX and take away all the mosquitos! LOL

As of this week, I am 6 MONTHS PREGNANT! That is 2 weeks past what the doctors said would be the earliest they could deliver. So yay! Levi is still in there and he is so strong. He has been keeping me up at night with all of his kicks and rolls.

That is about it here. There are lots of pics and videos on our blog. Don't forget to click "Older Posts" so you can see all the new stuff. And if you want to hear the sound of the videos better you can scroll to our music playlist at the bottom and click the pause button to turn off the music.

Hope all is well with you!
XOXO,
NeSsA, DoUg, LoGaN, AiLa, & LeVi

No comments: