Saturday, July 3, 2010

My Vaccum Cleaner is Fixed!

I probably vaccuum atleast twice a day on a normal basis.  We have gone through a series of vaccuum cleaners and they have all bit the dust and none of them ever worked to my satisfaction.  So we decided we would get a nicer one and pay a little more for it.  We decided on the Hoover Wind Tunnel 2 and I absolutely have loved it.  It has lasted longer than any other vaccuum we have ever owned and it cleans better than any other vaccuum I have ever used! Well on the day of the move somehow something happened and the plastic piece that goes over the roller completely cracked and it wasn't getting any suction.  My heart was completely broken! My mom said not to worry and that we could just get that part fixed. Well it turns out the part is extremely hard to find.  We finally found someone who could get us one and I have waited anxiously for 3 weeks to get it! Doug thought we should just buy a new "used" one from the repair store by our house but it wasn't a Hoover Wind Tunnel 2 so I had a melt down and was furious with him because he knew how much I loved this particular vaccuum.  He finally gave in and ordered the part.  He and Logan just put it on the other night and my vaccuum is working beautifully! Please God never let it break again! I will seriously use it til the day I die! Yes, I must love my vaccuum when I write a blog post as long as I do for one of my children : )

Logan is really getting good at using tools.  He actually did almost all the screwing and unscrewing to fix the vaccuum!

My lil repair man!

No comments: