Thursday, January 7, 2010

Thankful Thrusday

I am so thankful for the way the Lord takes care of our family! He provides for all of our needs and then some!!! In the last month these are some of the ways God provided for us:

1. My sister-in-law and my cousin cleaned out their closets and as a result I now have a whole new wardrobe!!! It is such a blessing, especially since most of my clothes are still from Junior High (I am grateful that they still fit but they definitely don't look like grown up clothes!)

2. Doug's brother and wife gave us a bunch of stuff when they moved, including lots of clothes for Aila!!!

3. We took my dad out to eat and when we went to pay the bill the waitress informed us that it had already been paid by an anonymous elderly couple!

4. We had expensive doctors bills for my kidney infection and Aila's ear infection that God provided big repair jobs for Doug to cover the costs.

5. A friend of mine is teaching dance and is letting me take class for free!

6. All of the Christmas presents from friends and family!

7. We got to eat at other people's homes alot this month.

I am sure there are so many more things that I can't think of right now. Isn't God awesome?

Photobucket

No comments: