Thursday, January 7, 2010

Blog Goodies! Awesome Tools and Widgets!

You would not believe how many things there are out there that you can add to your blog. If I wanted to I could have a different picture of fish each day, a yo mamma joke every day or a virtual waterfall!!!

Here are some of my favorite sites for adding stuff to my blog:

The Cutest Blog on the Block - This site has lots of free backgrounds that you can use. It is also where I learned how to make my own backgrounds.

Paint.Net - This is the program I use to make all my blog backgrounds. You could use photoshop too.

Feedjit.com - A tool that you can put on your blog so that you can see who visits from where each day.

Tickers - Make a ticker that counts down to an event or displays how long you have done something.

Hit Counters - See how many hits your site gets a day!

Word of the Day - Get a daily Word of the Day on your site.

Daily Bible Verse - Get a daily Bible Verse

Stick Figure Family - Make a stick figure image of your family

Playlist.com - Make your own music playlist

Poll Creator - Make your own poll or survey for your site

Site Translator - This tool will translate your site into whatever language the reader chooses!

Doodle Sketch - People who visit your site can make their own pictures on a virtual magnadoodle

Photobucket

No comments: