Friday, December 4, 2009

Thankful Thursday

Ok so it is a day late but I just started this tradition and yesterday was a fun filled day with a trip to the zoo, visiting Nana and Grandpa and then going to a Christmas festival! This week I am thankful for God's protection over a bunch of preschoolers. On Tuesday, a bus carrying them was hit by a Sedan and knocked over. It happened right by my sister Melissa's house and she was able to come out and comfort the kids, who of course all wanted their mommies : ( Praise God that none of the children were seriously hurt and for using my sister as one of his earth angels : ) Check out the link to read more about it and you can see my sis in the paper too!

Middle Village Bus Accident

http://www.nydailynews.com/ny_local/queens/2009/12/03/2009-12-03_no_sign_of_stopping_middle_village_allway_halt_was_rejected_before_crash.html

No comments: