Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Santa and a Boat Parade

On Saturday I got the kids up and ready to go see Santa Claus. Mercy Gilbert Hospital was having a free photo session and Logan has been begging me to see Santa again so I got them dressed up and we went. Well first of all there was a long line this year (usually there is no one there and that is why I like going there) and secondly lots of kids were crying on Santa's lap which totally freaked Logan out. So by the time we got up there I was trying to hold my 2 screaming children for a picture. Logan kept saying, "I am scared". I should have just left but the photographer wanted to take the picture still and he kept making me stand in different places. By the time we left I was exhausted and felt like a horrible mommy for torturing my poor children. We WILL NOT be seeing Santa again this year!

Aila in her dress:




My cuties taking pics together:




Logan hugging Aila a little too tightly:


Afterwards we went to my mom's house and I put the kids down for a nap while I hung her Christmas lights for her. Then Doug met up with me and we took the kids to Tempe Town Lake for the Christmas Boat Parade. We took the light rail again and Logan loved it. He really liked the parade as well but he would have liked it better if he could go on a boat.

On the light rail:



All excited after the boat parade:


Photobucket

No comments: