Thursday, December 17, 2009

Logan is 31 Months Old!



Logan is now 31 months old! I can't believe he is officially closer to being 3 than he is to being 2! Crazy! I am actually loving this stage because he is always saying the funniest and cutest things. We have been trying to teach Logan about Christmas. He can tell you who was born on Christmas, who Mary and Joseph are, and that Jesus was born in a manger in Bethlehem. We have also been teahcing him who came to visit Jesus and what gifts they brought. I asked him who visited Jesus and he said the 4 cookies! HAHAH Today he got that part right and said 3 kings but when I asked him what gifts they brought he said gold, fish crackers and mir. HAHA!

This month Logan has decided that he is too big to sit on the potty to pee and has started standing on his own. I walked in the bathroom one day and he had moved his step stool in front of the toilet and was peeing like a big boy as if he had been doing it all along. Thankfully he is "aiming" well, otherwise I would not allow this to go on! LOL

Logan and I are still doing devotionals together in the little book that I got at a garage sale and it really seems to be sinking in. I have also started reading a chapter in Proverbs each day, with the chapter corresponding to the day of the month. Logan absolutely loves this and begs me to read "The Bible Book", as he calls it.

Logan is obsessed with reading right now and I think his favorite day of the week is when we go to the library for story time. I feel like all day long all he wants me to do is read to him, which is great, but pretty soon I will know every children's book by heart!
Photobucket

No comments: