Thursday, August 13, 2009

Logan is 27 Months Old!


Logan is another month older! And he has started doing some of the funniest things. He is obsessed with reading and I have to read him the same books over and over again. Now he likes to tell me the stories but instead of saying "The End" when the story is over he says "Amen".

He has also started adding "too" and "now" to the end of a lot of things he says. Yesterday I told Aila to be a good girl and Logan said "I good girl too!" LOL. Sometimes he throws them both together "I all done too now".

His appetite has grown incredibly and he always wants to be eating. The only problem now is that he likes to put ketchup on pretty much anything. Last week he put ketchup on his pizza and this week he dipped chocolate cake in ketchup. Yes that is very gross!

I have always been strict about the no TV rule in our house except for the occasional movie (Cars is his favorite) but recently Logan started asking to watch cartoons. I have started to let him watch Curious George on PBS when he wakes up sometimes and he loves it. He has a stuffed Curious George doll and we read the books so I knew he would like the show and 30 minutes isn't too much tv watching. I never want to be one of those moms that sticks their kids in front of the tv letting their brains go to mush!

On Saturday Logan has his first soccer practice and we are all very excited. I think Doug might be more excited than Logan about getting to play sports with his little boy. I guess I can't blame him though because I will be the same way when Aila has her first dance class!

No comments: